So many people lack the joy of the Lord. I see people who constantly frown and have a posture of defeat. God wants us to enjoy our lives and think on good things.You need the joy of the Lord if:
- you find yourself frowning all the time,
- you get discouraged by most situations,
- anything/anyone has the power to change your attitude at any moment,
- you live according to what you see,
- you lack enthusiasm for life.
If you can say yes to any of the above, then be encouraged! God loves you and has a plan for your life. That plan is to PROSPER you and give you HOPE. He can enable you to conquer any mountain in your life, right now. With that revelation, there is no need to frown. Putting on the joy of the Lord does not require a good sermon, good book, or having all of your desires met. It simply requires a CHANGED MIND. Decide right now in this moment, to walk in His joy and claim His peace. Put a smile on your face because God is not dead. He lives and He rules.